Alexandre Guiller, Product Manager, Business Development Medical
Alexandre Guiller is responsible for the business development for medical applications. He is dedicated to expand the company activities in the medical fields such as Computer Tomography, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, where
DECTRIS photon counting expertise might make a difference. He is your contact person if you want to enhance your medical setup and open it to noise-free detection and spectral imaging.
- 2008: Ph.D in Material Science at IBM Research Laboratory
- 2008-2010: Research & Development at EpiSpeed-ETHZ
- 2011-2014: Product Development at Tokyo Electron
- 2015: joins DECTRIS as Business Development Manager for Medical
Sacha De Carlo, Business Development Electron Microscopy
Sacha De Carlo is responsible for business development electron microscopy. He is working closely with EM manufacturers to develop the next generation of direct electron detectors for EM. If you're thinking about counting electrons with a DECTRIS detector, then he is your point of contact.
- 2002: Ph.D. in Biophysics, Université de Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2004 - 2006: Post-doc at HHMI, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A
- 2006 - 2008: Sr. Res. Associate, University of Colorado, Boulder, U.S.A.
- 2008 - 2011: Asst. Professor, City University of New York, New York, U.S.A.
- 2011 - 2014: Sr. Res. Scientist, FEI Company, Eindhoven, NL
- 2015 - 2016: Applications Manager, FEI Company, Eindhoven, NL
- 2016: joins DECTRIS as Business Development Manager for Electron Microscopy