Mon, 21.08.2017 - Mon, 28.08.2017
DECTRIS is delighted to attend the IUCr Congress in Hyderabad, India. With a full package of news we present the latest HPC detector technology at our booth #31-34. Do not miss the chance to talk to Christian Brönnimann, Clemens Schulze-Briese, Dubravka Šišak Jung, Marcus Müller, Stefan Brandstetter and Andreas Förster.
In addition to your visit at our booth, you are invited to attend our Lunchtime Seminar on August 23, 2017 at 01:15 pm in hall 4 (Plenary hall). During this seminar you will learn about new developments and results presented by our OEM partners Bruker, STOE and Anton Paar.
Do not miss the following presentations:
- Crystallography courses and industry: hand in hand across the land; Crystallography courses around the world (MS-032)
on 8/23/2017 from 2:55 pm to 5:30 pm presented by Dubravka Sisak Jung
- Macromolecular diffraction data fit for archiving; Scientific value of raw data (MS-053)
on 8/24/2017 from 2:55 pm to 5:30 pm presented by Andreas Foerster
- Adenine phase transformations in situ: crystalline, non-crystalline and in between; Powder diffraction & polymorphism (MS-058). Search, phase transformations and new polymorph identification on 8/25/2017 from 10:30 am to 1:05 pm presented by Dubravka Sisak Jung
- Coherent X-Ray Experiments at 9000 Hz; Coherence, spectroscopy and time resolved crystallography with new sources (MS-077)
on 8/26/2017 from 10:30 am to 1:05 pm presented by Stefan Brandstetter
- A new electron-counting detector for electron diffraction; New instrumental developments for electron crystallography (MS-105)
on 8/27/2017 from 2:55 pm to 5:30 pm presented by Clemens Schulze-Briese
- Ultra-high resolution charge density studies in the home lab; Laboratory sources vs. large scale facilities for charge density studies (MS-112) on 8/26/2017 presented by Marcus Mueller
- Native native SAD at laboratory X-ray sources; Minimizing radiation damage (MS-073) on 8/26/2017 presented by Andreas Foerster