- #makEMcount: DECTRIS launches QUADRO and ELA, first DECTRIS electron detectors.
- CryoEM article with EIGER results becomes the most popular IUCr Journal article ever.
- EIGER2 X transferred to production in concerted team effort.
- New Roadmap Owner Team makes project planning more efficient.
- Over 120 people work at DECTRIS.
- First EIGER2 X 16M detectors delivered: two to DLS and one to PSI.
- Launch of EIGER2 X CdTe series at the SRI Conference in Taipei.
- Micro Electron Diffraction with EIGER among runners-up for Science's Breakthrough of the Year.
- EIGER2 R 500K successful in laboratory diffractometers.
- Our CEO Christian Brönnimann wins the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award.
- Launch of EIGER2 R 500K and EIGER2 X series at the IUCr Congress 2017 in Hyderabad.
- Delivery of custom-designed PILATUS3 X CdTe 2M to PETRA III and APS.
- DECTRIS conquers the new world: DECTRIS USA starts operation in Philadelphia.
- 10,000th PDB entry with PILATUS data.
- Winner of the Prix SVC 2017.
- DECTRIS welcomes the 100th employee.
- DECTRIS celebrates its 10th anniversary!
- More than 300 detector systems produced and shipped.
- Five EIGER X 16M systems delivered.
- The first detectors dedicated to medical applications and industrial imaging are sold.
- DECTRIS employs more than 90 people.
- Introduction of the EIGER R and X series for laboratory and synchrotron applications.
- DECTRIS launches new MYTHEN2 R and X microstrip X-ray detector series.
- In November, DECTRIS relocates to its new premises in Täfernhof II.
- The staff number rises to 79.
- PILATUS 12M-DLS, the largest and most customer-specific in-vacuum detector, is delivered to Diamond Light Source.
- Introduction of PILATUS3 R, S, and X detector series and the PILATUS3 X CdTe detectors for hard X-ray applications.
- DECTRIS exhibits for the first time at the Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) in Chicago.
- DECTRIS installs two latest generation PILATUS3 detectors at Diamond Light Source.
- Delivery of first PILATUS3 200K systems for the laboratory market.
- DECTRIS employs more than 50 people.
- Introduction of PILATUS3 product family.
- Launch of PILATUS 300K 20Hz - the first Hybrid Photon Counting detector designed for laboratory applications.
- Delivery of the first customer-specific in-vacuum detector PILATUS 1M-PTB.
- MYTHEN 24K system is delivered to Beijing Synchrotron.
- DECTRIS employs 44 people.
- Six PILATUS 6M detectors delivered to six synchrotrons around the globe.
- DECTRIS wins the Aargauer-Unternehmerpreis.
- Strong focus on research and development; at least half of the 40 employees are involved in R&D projects.
- DECTRIS wins the Swiss-Economic-Award in the High-Tech/Bio-Tech category.
- Delivery of the first MYTHEN 6K detector system to Diamond Light Source.
- Fastest growth in its short history: 34 employees.
- Delivery of the first PILATUS 6M detector.
- Breakthrough in large-scale production of pixel detectors. DECTRIS delivers 70 systems worldwide.
- DECTRIS has 20 employees.
- First large-area detector system is delivered to Diamond Light Source, UK.
- Introduction of the MYTHEN detector; delivery of first unit at year’s end.
- DECTRIS moves to its new premises in Baden and has 12 employees.
- First delivery of a PILATUS 100K detector.
- Delivery and installation of eight additional systems.
- First supply agreement with Rigaku signed.
- DECTRIS is a finalist of the Swiss Technology Award.
- By year’s end, DECTRIS has six full-time employees.
Sept. 28, 2006
DECTRIS is founded by
Ch. Brönnimann, E. F. Eikenberry,
M. Näf and P. Salficky.