The PILATUS3 X-ray detector series sets the bar even higher than the well-established PILATUS X-ray detectors that preceded it. Based on an improved CMOS readout ASIC, PILATUS3 detectors feature DECTRIS instant retrigger technology, reduced readout time, and are compatible with future CdTe sensors. Instant retrigger technology results in non-paralyzable counting and allows for highly accurate count rate correction. In addition, the PILATUS3 detectors offer unsurpassed high-rate counting performance thanks to various enhancements such as counter overflow handling, improved pixel uniformity and reduced crosstalk. The shorter readout time allows for increased frame rates. Furthermore, PILATUS3 technology is compatible with cadmium telluride sensors. This feature is exploited in our PILATUS3 X CdTe detector series for substantially improved quantum efficiency at high X-ray energies.
- DECTRIS instant retrigger technology for non-paralyzable counting
- Highest local and global count rates
- Highly accurate count rate correction for supreme data quality at high count rates
- Reduced readout time and increased frame rates
- Compatibility with CdTe sensors for high-energy applications