Stefan Brandstetter, Head of Product Management, Product Manager Synchrotron
Responsible for the management of high-performance detector used in research and industrial applications at synchrotron beamlines, Stefan Brandstetter aims to continuously advance X-ray science by providing powerful and reliable detector systems. He is your contact person for customer and product inquiries.
- 2008: Ph.D. at EPF Lausanne: Deformation Mechanisms of Naocrystalline Nickel Studied by In-situ X-Ray Diffraction
- 2009: Joins DECTRIS
- 2012: Head of Support and Commissioning
- 2015: Head of Product Management and Product Manager Synchrotron
Marcus Müller, Product Manager XRD
Marcus Müller manages the product lines of HPC detectors for laboratory and industry. He is dedicated to investigating the requirements of OEM partners and driving the development of new products which perfectly match the needs of customers in laboratory applications.
- 2009: Dr. sc. ETH Zurich: Structure determination of an alpha-helical pore forming toxin
- 2009-2011: Postdoc at SLS MX beamlines: Data collection strategies for HPC detectors
- 2011-2014: Application Scientist for HPC detectors
- 2015: Product Manager XRD
David Murer, Product Manager Industry
David Murer is responsible for the MYTHEN detector family and additionally manages imaging detectors for industry. He investigates the requirements for non destructive testing applications, security methods, and industrial computed tomography as well as automated inspection of food, pharma products, and printed circuit boards. His goal is to design reliable, high performance systems for your production hall.
- 2010-2016 Detector development, project management and business development at Arktis Radiation Detectors.
- 2014: PhD at ETH Zurich: 4He Fast Neutron Detectors in Nuclear Security Applications
- 2016: Joins DECTRIS as Product Manager Industry