Could your experiments benefit from an X-ray detector that is designed to your needs? As "specific solutions" DECTRIS offers customized detector systems that will enable you to unleash the full potential of your experiment. On the basis of the single-photon-counting detectors PILATUS, EIGER (pixel detectors), and MYTHEN (strip detector) your idea for a specific-solution detector can be realized in close collaboration with our development team. Profit from the extensive know-how DECTRIS has gained by designing and realizing many different single-photon-counting detector systems since its foundation in 2006.
- Get rid of scatter and absorption effects limiting your data quality with a detector operated in vacuum or in helium atmosphere.
- Obtain X-ray patterns of the highest possible data quality by window-less detector operation.
- Perform measurements in the soft X-ray regime, for which special energy calibrations are available.
- Shape the detector's sensitive area to optimally match your experiment with a custom geometry.
- Employ special energy calibrations for spectroscopy and spectroscopic imaging.
Enjoy X-ray detection without limits!
Go to Examples and take a look at specific solutions DECTRIS has built for Diffraction (MX), Scattering (SAXS/WAXS, ineleastic scattering), and Spectroscopy (inelastic scattering, plasma diagnostics) applications.