Sascha Grimm, Head of Support & Commissioning
Sascha manages the global commissioning and support activities for all DECTRIS hard- and software products. He and his team aim for the best possible user experience with our high-performance detectors. They are responsible for user training, remote support, repairs on-site as well as in-house, commissioning, and consulting.
- 2013-2015: Scientist, WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research, SLF
- 2016: M.Sc Nanoscience, University of Basel
- 2016: Joins DECTRIS as Engineer Commissioning & Support
- 2017: Head of Commissioning and Support
Diego Gämperle, Support Engineer
Diego is our expert for electronics. He provides technical support for all product families with a focus on EIGER and MYTHEN related questions. Additionally, you might meet Diego on site at commissionings and repair visits.
- 2008: Certified Electronics Technician
- 2009-2015: Hardware Development & Support at Convadis AG
- 2011-2015: B.Sc. Systems Engineering, FHNW Switzerland
- 2016: Joins DECTRIS as Support & Commissioning engineer
Michel Stäuber, Support Engineer
Michel assists you with all technical questions. In his focus is the technical support of the PILATUS and PILATUS3 product lines as well as the in-house repairs. On site, you might meet Michel in person at repair visits all over the world.
- 2005: Computer Engineering Diploma, System Technology
- 2006-2013: 2nd Level and Executive Support Engineer at UBS AG
- 2013-2014: Computer Engineer at RHS InfoSys GmbH
- 2014: Joins DECTRIS as Support engineer