In-Vacuum X-Ray Detection
Vacuum-Compatible Detectors for Improved Data Quality
X-rays in the air are either absorbed or scattered, especially in the case of low-energy X-rays or long X-ray flight paths. This can dramatically reduce the quality of measurement data or even render measurement impossible. One possible solution is to remove the air by moving the X-ray flight path and the detector into a vacuum chamber. DECTRIS is experienced with in-vacuum X-ray detection and offers a comprehensive range of vacuum-compatible detectors. These detectors enable faster and more precise measurements under vacuum conditions.
- Vacuum compatibility to as low as 10⁶ mbar
- Enables improved data quality and faster measurements
- Permits detection of low-energy X-rays
- Based on well-established detector technology
- Basic operation identical to standard detectors